Delivery Notice from Friday 27th March 2020
Ladies, as I am sure you are all aware An Taoiseach announced further restrictions to movement & business operations on Friday 27th March, which means there will be a delay in delivering online orders.
We are keeping our online store open, so you can still place orders with us, and we will get them out for delivery as quickly as we can, with An Post.
We are taking every precaution to ensure we operate our business within Covid 19 Guidelines set out by the Irish Government. As the business owner I will be the only person working in the office to process & dispatch orders, so please bear with me as delivery times will be a little slower than usual.
We would like to thank you for your patience and understanding during these very difficult & extraordinary times. Stay safe & we will try our very best to get your orders to you as soon as possible.
We offer all of our customers in Ireland & Northern Ireland Free Delivery on all orders over €39
- • Republic of Ireland delivery times: 1 – 2 working days
- • Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 4.30pm from Monday–Friday
- • All our deliveries are handled by An Post - Ireland's leading parcel delivery company
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, don’t worry, we offer our customers Free Returns*.
- • Go to the ReturnMyShopping website and follow the simple steps
- • Select “The Shoe Horn” from the drop-down menu and follow the steps. *A printer is needed for printing a returns label.
- • Drop your parcel to your local An Post office, and return it back to us for FREE. *ROI only
- • 60 days return policy - you have lots of time to decide
- • Please Note: We do not offer free returns on sale items. A €4 return fee will be deducted from refund amount.
- 1. You will receive an email confirming your order.
- 2. We will prepare and package your shoes for dispatch.
- 3. You will receive an email stating that your order is ready for dispatch.
- 4. Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email with the tracking details.
- • If you are not available to take the delivery, An Post will call you using the contact details provided.
- • You can then choose an alternative delivery method;
(NOTE: THIS SERVICE IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO PARCELS BEING DELIVERED IN ROI)
- 1. Leave your package with a neighbour, specifically chosen by you.
- 2. Delivery your package to the nearest An Post office.
- 3. Delivery to a nearby PostPoint Retail Outlet.
- 1. It’s easy! Just visit ReturnMyShopping.ie
- 2. Select The Shoe Horn from the drop-down menu.
- 3. Follow the step by step guide.
- 4. Bring your package to your local An Post office.
- 5. *All returns within ROI are free!
- • No problem! Just give us a call or email us the information. *Be sure to have your order number.
- •If we have the size you want, we will put them on hold for you.
- • Then simply return the shoes for Free via ReturnMyShopping.ie. *Free within ROI
- • As soon as receive the shoes we will send you your new pair.
- • No problem! The simplest way to do this is to return the shoes via ReturnMyShopping.ie.
- • You can then place your new order with us online.
- • As soon as we receive the original order we will refund your card.
- • Yes you can return your shoes to our store no problem.
- • Refunds will be issued via original payment method.
For full details about deliveries click here