REPUBLIC OF IRELAND RETURNS PROCEDURE
To be eligible for a full refund the items must be returned unworn, undamaged and unmarked, and in their original undamaged shoe box or packaging with invoice enclosed within 30 days.
Please do not sellotape the shoebox you are returning as it will damage the packaging.
Include your original invoice with your return and tick the option you prefer – refund, exchange, or new size required. If you require a new size please state the new size you are looking for.
Please allow a few days for your return to reach us. Once returns have been received into our shop, we will process your return or exchange within 2 working days.
CHRISTMAS EXTENDED RETURNS POLICY
Outside of our normal terms, we offer an exchange or credit note for goods returned up until January 12th
HOW TO RETURN ONLINE
- • Click on the image below to Book a Return
- • You will be redirected to An Post's Returns page, where you must fill in:
- • RETAILER - type The Shoe Horn into the search box, and click on our name once it appears below the search box
- • REASON FOR RETURN - choose your preferred reason from the drop-down menu
- • RETAILER ORDER REFERENCE - your unique order number found on your invoice
- • Click CONTINUE AS GUEST– then select which return method you prefer:
- • BRING YOUR RETURN TO A DROP OFF LOCATION - choose this option if you'd like to drop the return off at your local post office
- • BOOK A COLLECTION - Choose this option if you'd like An Post to collect your return from your home
- • Click Add to Basket
- • Click Checkout
- • Fill out your contact information and confirm your correct address, and tick the box to confirm that you have read the terms and conditions
- • Finally, select Complete your order
- • If you don't have a printer, no problem, you can show the confirmation email from An Post at the post office and they will print your label. If you selected home collection, the postman will bring your label to you
- • We are happy to exchange a product for the same product but in a different size, if available, once the product being returned is unworn, undamaged and unmarked, and in their original undamaged shoe box or packaging.
- • If a different product is requested then a new order must be completed on our website
RETURNS IN STORE
- • Items can also be returned free of charge to our store in Skerries
- • Please bring along the packing sheet which was included in your delivery, or your order number so we can process your return
The Shoe Horn
22 Strand Street